Saturday, April 23, 2011

Steph and Bret's Wedding at DC Ranch

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending my friend's gorgeous outdoor wedding at DC Ranch in Scottsdale.
After a short-and-sweet ceremony on the lawn, we headed upstairs for cocktails and appetizers, including lamb shanks, teriyaki steak skewers, coconut lobster, tuna sashimi cups, and vegetable toasts.
For our dinner on the patio, we enjoyed a gorgonzola salad, and incredible steak...
As a 20-something gal, I have seen my share of nuptials, and I have to say, DC Ranch definitely puts on a good show.  From the scenery to the food, I was impressed with the whole night.  I am not a cake person, and I find that usually wedding cakes are more for the look and less for the taste...but this one was both beautiful and delicious.  They had a live band and a photo booth, and a spectacular view from dusk til dark.  When I do tie the knot, I imagine it will be outside...and I would seriously consider doing my own special day here.  If they could promise I would look this beautiful I would sign up today...


No comments:

Post a Comment