Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello April

To all my 4 beloved fans (and 100s of secret fans), my apologies for the lapse in bloglove.  I have been a crazy headless chicken these last few weeks.  If I could just get a few more hours in my day we would be set.  I am really starting to feel like the love child of Charlie Sheen and Ally McBeal.  Sheen for my undying commitment to partying--even if it means no down time, and Ally for the attorney-like hours I keep at work--somebody's gotta fund this lunacy.  Two rounds of Vegas, birthday celebrationssss, bridal showers, weddings and loads of work has made me a busy bee.  And I've missed you so.  But I am back, and I won't leave you again...well at least until Puerto Penesco in May.  But for now, I am back to share some food and fun.  Let the bloglove resume...

No comments:

Post a Comment